Atlas Jack Plate Description
Is now available in a “HEAVY DUTY” upgrade.
With the new Atlas HEAVY DUTY, the product is available for applications on even larger outboards, rated for engines up to 400 hp.
T-H Marine’s Atlas Jack Plate is the #1 selling jack plate in the world and the #1 Choice by fishing professionals and boat manufacturers.
Video Explaining The Atlas Jack Plate
4 REASONS YOU SHOULD CHOOSE THESE PRODUCT
• Installed by more boat manufacturers than any other plate
• Used by more professional fisherman than any other hydraulic jack plate
• Is the #1 selling hydraulic plate in the world – sold & serviced by more outlets
• It is a hydraulic actuator made in the U.S.A. vs. our competitors being from China
6 WAYS THE ATLAS JACK PLATES CHANGE FOREVER
• Made by T-H Marine/CMC, who were the FIRST to offer an actuator inside the jack plate – the competition copied
• The first plate to offer predrilling for shallow water anchors – the competition copied
• The first and only plate that did not require regular grease lubrication – the competition design cannot do that
• The first plate to include a heavy duty safety cable to protect boaters from engine entering cockpit upon failure
• The first plate to offer a very simple actuator replacement in the field
• The first major development in hydraulic jack plates in over a decade – spurring hydraulic jack plate improvement
How to Install the Atlas Jack Plate
4", 6", 8", 10", 12", 14"