The CrossRiver fixed blade is easy to stow on belt or PFD and a quick-release trigger lock deploys with control. This utilitarian knife handles varied materials efficiently and is an ideal pick for any adventure, doubling as a rescue knife if things go awry. Engineered to meet the needs of the saltwater padders, SALT Rx™ offers superior protection against corrosion, wear, and tough environments.
Whether in an opportunistic battle with a fish or a sudden rescue situation, those seconds matter: be ready with the CrossRiver Fixed Blade. It’s a compact, ambidextrous utility knife that is designed for quick access in both deployment and re-sheathing. You’ll carry it for the obvious tasks, and be happy you did for the unexpected ones.
– The prominent trigger lock was inspired by the need to release the knife quickly yet securely, the CrossRiver’s design allows for deployment from either hand
– HydroTread Grip™ is engineered for traction, with raised sections that channel moisture away for unsurpassed grip that is also easy to clean
– The multi-mount sheath can be worn on belt or on PFD, and an additional lanyard hole is available for secure storage
– The blunt tip blade is safe to use around inflatables and offers both a fine edge and flat top serrations
• Blade Length: 3.0″
• Sheath Weight: 0.8 oz
• Hydrotread Grip™: Engineered for traction, it has raised sections that channel moisture away for unsurpassed grip that’s easy to clean
• Blade Material: 9Cr18MoV stainless steel w/ mirror polish for corrosion resistance
• Handle Material: Glass-reinforced polypropylene
• Multi-mount sheath w/ ambidextrous trigger lock for quick deployment
• PFD and belt carry options
• Full tang blade offers superior control
• Blunt safety tip ensures safety for water excursions
• Limited lifetime warranty