Built just as tough as the Gator Machete, the Junior is shorter and more packable. The two-sided blade has both a fine edge for hacking brush and vines and a rough cut saw edge for cutting branches, limbs and small trees. It’s a high-carbon steel shaft with a Gator grip handle. For back-country travel, when every bit of weight is accounted for, the Gator Jr. is the right machete.
– This dual-purpose machete was designed for chopping and sawing
– The shorter blade and compact design provides a convenient, portable companion
– Gator Grip handle texture provides maximum grip for any situation, wet or dry
– A nylon sheath is included
– Limited lifetime warranty
• Length18.75 in
• Weight14.3 oz