The Hobie® Compass Power Pole Adapter allows you to quickly and easily add a Bixpy J-2 Motor to your kayak using your standard Micro Power Pole hole adapter slot.
This adapter comes with the Hobie® Pro Angler Power Pole Mounting Bracket Kit, which fits both the Pro Angler 12 and 14 and is designed to allow a Power Pole Micro Anchor or the Bixpy Power Pole Adapter to be installed on the rear of your kayak.
• Quick release for getting on and off the water quickly
• Hinge that allows the motor to lift completely out of the water
• 8″ to 13″ from bottom of plate to bottom of motor – it is recommended that the bottom of your motor be about 3″ to 5″ below the waterline and more in choppy water as necessary
• 270° of rotational trim – adapter ships with set screws in place. To achieve steering, set screws must be removed.
• Hobie® Pro Angler / Compass WillFit™ Power Pole Adapter
• Hobie® Compass Power Pole Mounting Plate with all hardware from Hobie®
• All hardware required to attach to Power Pole ready kayaks
• Pole Steering piece illustrated NOT included
• Protection: Water-proof, dirt-proof and corrosion resistant housing and components
• Water use: Marine grade stainless steel components for salt water or fresh water use
* If you already have a Power Pole Plate for your Hobie kayak, you can simply purchase the Hobie® Pro Angler / Compass / Outback Power Pole Adapter (J-2 Motors)