The Hobie® Pro Angler / Compass / Outback† Adapter allows you to quickly and easily add a Bixpy J-1 PowerShroud™ Motor to your kayak using your standard Micro Power Pole hole adapter slot.
2019 or newer Hobie® Outbacks already have the screw inserts to accommodate this adapter – so all you need is the adapter. However, for Pro Angler and Compass kayaks, you will need to purchase a Power Pole Plate before installing this adapter.
• Quick release for getting on and off the water quickly
• Hinge that allows the motor to lift completely out of the water
• 9.5″ to 14.5″ from bottom of plate to bottom of motor – it is recommended that the bottom of your motor be about 5″ to 6″ below the waterline
• 360° of rotational trim – adapter ships with set screws in place. To achieve steering, set screws must be removed.
• Hobie® Pro Angler / Compass WillFit™ Adapter
• All hardware required to attach to Power Pole ready kayaks
• Wire to run to your Bixpy Outboard Battery
• Installation card
• Pole Steering piece illustrated NOT included
• Hobie® Compass Power Pole Mounting Plate & Hobie® Pro Angler Power Pole Mounting Plate NOT included
• Protection: Water-proof, dirt-proof and corrosion resistant housing and components
• Water use: Marine grade stainless steel components for salt water or fresh water use
– * Pole Steering as shown in some of the pictures is NOT included in this adapter kit and is sold separately.
– ** Hobie® Power Pole Adapter not included in kit and must be purchased separately.
– † This adapter will not work on Hobie® Outbacks built before 2019 . Your other options for older Hobie Outbacks are: the Mirage Pedal Adapter (J-1 Motors) or the Twist & Stow Rudder Adapter (J-1 Motors)