The Hobie® Pro Angler / Compass / Outback Power Pole Adapter allows you to quickly and easily add a Bixpy Motor to your kayak using your standard Micro Power Pole hole adapter slot.
2019 or newer Hobie® Outbacks already have the screw inserts to accommodate this adapter – so all you need is the adapter. However, for Pro Angler and Compass kayaks, you will need to purchase a Hobie Power Pole Plate before installing this adapter.
• Quick release for getting on and off the water quickly
• Hinge that allows the motor to lift completely out of the water
• 8″ to 13″ from bottom of plate to bottom of motor – it is recommended that the bottom of your motor be about 3″ to 5″ below the waterline and more in choppy water as necessary
• 270° of rotational trim – adapter ships with set screws in place. To achieve steering, set screws must be removed.
• Hobie® Pro Angler / Compass WillFit™ Power Pole Adapter
• All hardware required to attach to Power Pole ready kayaks
• Pole Steering piece illustrated NOT included
• Hobie® Compass Power Pole Mounting Plate & Hobie® Pro Angler Power Pole Mounting Plate NOT included
• Protection: Water-proof, dirt-proof and corrosion resistant housing and components
• Water use: Marine grade stainless steel components for salt water or fresh water use
* Motors shown in pictures not included in Adapter Kits.
† This adapter will not work on Hobie® Outbacks built before 2019 . Your other options for older Hobie Outbacks are: the Mirage Pedal Adapter or the Twist & Stow Rudder Adapter