Hydraulic Actuator, Stroke Length: 5″, CMC High Speed Power-Lift
NOTE: Shipping on this specific item currently is a bit delayed. Please allow about up to 2 weeks for this product to be delivered if ordered during the summer time in the USA.
Hydraulic Actuator Power Lift Description
High Speed Actuator – for High Speed Power-Lift and Hydro-Jacker models.
Replacement high speed hydraulic actuator for:
- CMC Power-Lift hydraulic jack plates (models: 61301, 61302, 65301, 65302)
- T-H Marine Hydro-Jacker jack plates (models: HYJ-6HSC-DP, HYJ-10HSC-DP)
- T-H Marine ATLAS Micro Jacker (model: AHJM-4-DP)
This actuator will fit all late model CMC Power-Lift HS (high speed) hydraulic jack plates.
T-H Marine Hydro-Jacker HS (high speed) hydraulic plates that have the one piece motor/hydraulic actuator assembly.
Not for “standard” versions of hydraulic jack plates – but can be used to retrofit standard versions to higher speed version.
Hydraulic Actuators are completely self contained with their own fluid reservoir. They incorporate the pump, motor, reservoir and cylinder all in the same body.
This eliminates the need for multiple hydraulic components such as hoses, pumps and cylinders.
Actuator can be utilized in almost any type of environment. Made of 100% non-ferrous materials and are totally submersible.
They contain a no-leak seal and wiper that keeps dirt and water out of the working parts.
Video Showing Where the CMC Power-Lift Hydraulic Actuator is Activated
- Motor type: Permanent Magnet 12VDC
- Fluid capacity: 21 cu. in.(0.7 pint)
- Weight with fluid: 12.5 lbs.
- 6061-T6 aluminum alloy construction.
- Fasteners: 18.8 Stainless Steel
- Stroke length: 5”
- Thrust (Extend): 3141 lbs. min.
- Thrust (Retract): 1744 lbs. min.
- Rate of Travel: 37 in. per min.