The Chill offers you amazing value in a slim, lightweight, and inexpensive knife. This manual opening knife is handsome enough to be a dress knife, yet capable enough to take on just about all of your everyday tasks. The narrow, drop-point blade offers versatile cutting ability and comes razor sharp right out of the box. The slim profile of the Chill and its miniscule weight make it a great choice for comfortable and discrete carry.
– Clean lines, cool performance
– Quality 8Cr13MoV stainless steel offers edge-holding, strength, and hardness; bead-blasted finish adds matte good looks
– Lightweight, textured G10 handle for a secure grip
– Manual opening with flipper
• The Chill is ultralight – great for backpacking.
• Opens easily with a built-in flipper.
• CNC-Machined G-10 handle and a 8CR13MOV, bead-blasted finished blade.
• Blade length: 3 1/8″.
• Closed length: 3 7/8″.
• Weight: 2 oz. USA made.