The brilliant purple color of this Leek’s anodized-aluminum handle is a fade-resistant, scratch-resistant dye that’s permanently bonded to the aluminum—so it looks good now and will continue to look good later. The business end of the knife is a task-ready 3-inch blade of Sandvik 14C28N stainless steel, designed in a partnership between Kershaw and Sandvik. This high-performance steel enables us to ensure the Leek’s blade is razor sharp out of the box and holds that edge for a long time.
– Attractive purple handle; Made in the USA
– Sandvik 14C28N high-performance stainless steel blade holds its edge, resharpens easily; stonewashed finish hides use scratches so your knife looks like new longer
– Anodized aluminum handle is comfortable, scratch and fade resistant
– SpeedSafe® assisted opening with convenient flipper; Tip-Lock secures blade when closed
• The Leek has a bead-blasted 410 stainless-steel handle, with a high-performance Sandvik 14C28N stainless-steel blade.
• Opens with SpeedSafe technology.
• Blade: 3″, closed: 4″.
• Weight: 3.1 oz.