The Misdirect is part of Kershaw’s popular Starter Series, value-priced knives with striking style and solid performance. The Misdirect is no exception. It offers SpeedSafe® assisted opening, a reverse tanto blade, and a minimalist look that’s sleek and modern. Slim styling makes it easy to EDC, too.
– Minimalist looks, sharp performance
– 4Cr13 blade steel black-oxide BlackWash™ finish protects blade, enhances performance
– All-stainless-steel handle is durable and comfortable; sturdy frame lock secures blade safely open during use
– Smooth handle design won’t snag on pocket; reversible pocketclip enables left/right carry
– Large lanyard hole makes it easy to attach a lanyard to customize your Misdirect
Its 2.9-inch blade is a perfect size for everyday cutting tasks. The reverse tanto style ensures the tip is effectively positioned for piercing cuts and enables the Misdirect to slice through tough packaging and open quantities of mail with ease. Kershaw coated the blade with black-oxide and finished it in BlackWash™, an attractive combination that can also hide scratches.