Designed by Belarusian custom knifemaker Dmitry Sinkevich, the Kershaw Pub looks like nothing you’ve ever seen. Closed, you’d never know there was a handy blade inside—although you would definitely see the equally handy bottle opener. You might also notice the slotted screwdriver tip right next to the bottle opener. To reveal the blade, just push down on what looks like the key ring attachment. The blade is a modified sheepsfoot with a straight edge and clipped rather than rounded tip.
– This multifunction mini knife has a blade, bottle opener, flat head screwdriver/pry bar, and key chain attachment
– 8Cr13MoV blade steel takes and holds an edge, resharpens easily; handsome stonewashed blade finish
– Anodized aluminum handle in handsome basic black
– This friction folder opens manually for simple, secure handling
• Multifunction: Has multiple blades or tools, enabling it to perform multiple functions.
• Manual: There is no mechanical assist, such as SpeedSafe, used to open the folding knife. It opens the classic, old-school way.
• Bottle Opener
• Screwdriver Tip
• Pry Bar
• Key Chain Attachment